How to Find the Website Load Time with Firefox Addon.
Every wondered how much time does it take for a website to load completely ? Interested to know more about the web page load time in firefox with one click? Then, Page Speed Monitor by apptelemetry might be the Firefox addon which you need. With this addon, you can get the page load time of any web page. It even shows offset and duration of each step during the page load based on W3C navigation timing. Other features include sharing the stats on twitter and facebook.
HOW TO: Installing Page Speed Monitor on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Page Speed Monitor installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Page Speed Monitor doesn’t asks user permission to restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Page Speed Monitor on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After installation, you need to drag the addon next to URL bar.
2. On opening a new page, you will start noticing the time take to load page.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Page Speed Monitor from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.