How To: Measure the Pixel Size Right Away from the Firefox Browser.
HOW TO: Installing MeasureIt on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. MeasureIt installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, MeasureIt asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using MeasureIt on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, MeasureIt button should appear at top right side of the browser, to the right side of the URL button. In case it doesn’t show up, click on the “Open menu” (three horizontal bars at top right side of browser) > Customize > and drag the MeasureIt button, or press alt button > View > Toolbars > Customize…, drag the MeasureIt button.
2. Click on the MeasureIt button, move the cursor across the image which you would like to measure, hold the left mouse button and drag across it.
3. To cancel the operation, click on the small “x” or click on the MeasureIt button.
4. To access MeasureIt option, goto Mozilla Firefox’s Add-on Manager, search for “MeasureIt” tab, click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove MeasureIt from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.