With this chrome extension and a little bit of self-disciple, you can train your brain to stop checking facebook very frequently. As per most of the confession, much of the time is spend on facebook news feed, what if, if we can use facebook without news feed? Is that possible? Yes, it is.
Facebook Antiprocrastinator is an extension for Google Chrome which help you increase the productivity, in case you hang on facebook for no reason, by hiding your Facebook News Feed. I have tested it, on activation, the news feed doesn’t appear, but unlike developer claim’s, I can see unread events and group posts.
HOW TO: Installing Facebook Antiprocrastinator on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Facebook Antiprocrastinator icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Facebook Antiprocrastinator on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation, by default, Facebook Antiprocrastinator is active.
2. On opening facebook, my facebook news feed doesn’t load. You can disable it by clicking on the extension icon.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Facebook Antiprocrastinator from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Facebook Antiprocrastinator to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.