Here I bring you a Chrome extension which can save images in one click, technically. I’m a Gentleman may come handy to photographers or who would like to save images, memes, etc., This Chrome extension provides you to save image(s) in three simple methods, which includes bulk image downloads.
1. Save images with one click using the hotkey alt + click (holding the alt key and clicking the image).
2. Or save images dragging them (drag an image slightly to any side and release the mouse).
3. Download every single image on the page by using the extension button (green button on the right top).
HOW TO: Installing I’m a Gentleman on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a I’m a Gentleman icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using I’m a Gentleman on Google Chrome:
1. To download the image, press and hold “alt” keyboard button and click (left mouse button) on the desired image.
2. Other way to save/download the image is click (LMB) and drag the image to any direction.
3. To download bulk images, say from album from photo sharing site, click on the I’m a Gentleman icon which is at top right side of the browser. Chrome will ask for permission, click “Allow” to download images.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove I’m a Gentleman from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.