Pin It Button is an extension for Google Chrome which helps you pin the items found on web. With this links get saved as visual bookmarks, which will help you when recollecting or reorganizing it. Pin It Button is official extension from Pinterest.
HOW TO: Installing Pin It Button on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Pin It Button icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Pin It Button on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation you will get the following popup at bottom right side of the browsers and you will notice that Pinterst’s Pin It button has been added at top right side of the browser.
2. To save/share the content, click the Pin It button. Hover and click on the desired content to share.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Pin It Button from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.