Read, Reply, Mark, Delete Emails right from the Browser with Gmail™ Notifier Plus Extension.
Gmail™ Notifier Plus is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which alerts its users of new email messages from Gmail. With improved and minimalistic UI, this add-on is easy to use. Users can also ready, delete or mark the emails, all without need to open Gmail Tab.
1. No requirement to enter your credentials.
2. Multiple label support.
3. Low bandwidth usage by using RSS technology.
4. See your complete Gmail inbox in the toolbar Panel.
5. Counter of unread emails from all your email labels.
6. Play a Beep sound when new email(s) arrives (to enable this feature see extension options page).
7. Show a notification popup when new email(s) arrives (to disable this feature see extension options page).
HOW TO: Installing Gmail™ Notifier Plus on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Gmail™ Notifier Plus installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Gmail™ Notifier Plus will notify the same, this add-on doesn’t require to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Gmail™ Notifier Plus on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice that Gmail icon will appear at top right side of the browser.
2. Click the Gmail icon, log-in with Gmail credentials. On successful login, you will be able to access the email(s) from Gmail.
3. Minimal settings.
4. Notification popup upon arrival of new email.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Gmail™ Notifier Plus from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.