Streamus is an extension for Google Chrome which can stream content from YouTube and Beatport. The latest version, v 0.174 comes with Android material design UI. To turn Google Chrome into streaming service, just open the Streamus extension and add the YouTube URL, voila, now listen content from YouTube without much bandwith. Similar, you can listen podcast(s) too. Other features include customizable shortcuts keys, adjustable quality, ……..
Developer(s): Sean Anderson.
Language support: Deutsch, English, Français, Nederlands, Norsk, Türkçe, español, português (Brasil), română, čeština, 한국어
Home page: Streamus
Donate: Click here
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing Streamus on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Streamus icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Streamus on Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Streamus icon which is located at top right side of the browser.
To add content, click on the three horizontal bars to create a playlist.
You can even search by artist to find and add content.
2. Other way to add playlist, right click on the link.
4. You can play all the content from the playlist by clicking on “PLAY ALL”, or you handpick by hovering the mouse over the desired content and click on “Add” button.
5. To access Streamus settings, click on the three vertical dots which should appear at top right of Streamus popup. Several settings options, including customizable keyboard shortcuts can be accessed from there.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Streamus from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.