F.B. Purity is a web browser addon for Mozilla Firefox which help you take control over your facebook preferences which are not provided in settings. Fluff Busting (F.B.) Purity addon which is accessible via official Mozilla addon page is outdated and the developer suggests you to go the addon’s homepage to get the latest version.
With the F.B. Purity addon, you can hide: Sponsored Posts, Suggested Posts, Suggested Pages, Facebook Questions, Became friends with, Liked page (became a fan), Joined a group, Upcoming Events, Attending an event, Attended an event, Created an event, Changed location (Facebook Places), Updated profile, Hide All Photos, Hide All Videos, Hide Youtube Videos, Changed profile picture, Updated Cover Photo, Changed relationship, Commented on Status, likes status, Uploaded photo, Tagged in, likes or commented on photo, Tagged in, Likes / Commented/ Tagged in album, Uploaded video, Tagged in video, Posted a link, Commented on link, Likes link, Posted a note, Tagged in note, Commented / wrote on wall, Read an article, Trending Articles, Trending Videos, Games your friends are playing, Games you may like.
The latest features include alert whenever you friend un-friends you. Check here for features details.
Language support: English
Home page: F.B. Purity
License: Custom License.
Donate: Click here
Download: Add to Firefox (Caution: This addon is not from addons.mozilla)
HOW TO: Installing F.B. Purity on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. F.B. Purity installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, F.B. Purity doesn’t asks user permission to restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using F.B. Purity on Mozilla Firefox:
1. The addon installed from Mozilla’s officials addon page wasn’t working. The latest build from the homepage is functioning good.
2. On successful installation, you will notice the F.B. Purity welcome page when you open facebook.
3. To start tweaking, click on “FBP” which should be next to Home inside facebook blue header.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove F.B. Purity from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t