Noisli, as simple as it sounds, is a tool which might help you to boost your focus and improve productivity by power of sound. With Noisli Chrome extension, you can hear calm soothing nature sounds while working on Internet. The design is minimalistic, but I find some background colors are uncomfortable on my eyes. They even provide you with distraction free text editor, that’s what they call. Persons with iOS can also try it on their mobile devices.
- Customizable combo sounds.
- Timer to check with your focus.
- Master control volume.
- As you need to log-in to use it, all the combos are in sync.
HOW TO: Installing Noisli on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Noisli icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Noisli on Google Chrome:
1. You need to Sign Up/Log In to use Noisli. You can even login with Google and Facebook Credentials.
2. Create a Combo, a fusion of sounds.
3. From Nosili homepage, you can start picking up the sounds which soothes you and save it. It is then save as a Combo, which is customizable.
4. Distraction free text editor, they say :).
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Noisli from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.