Type Foreign Letters Without Need of Software with Just a Chrome Extension.
Now, Switch typing in different languages with just click of a button. With Google Input Tools extension for Google Chrome, one can type in different language(s) without need of installing separate software. This extension provides a virtual keyboard with supports for over 90 languages. It even can recognize handwriting upto 40 languages.
HOW TO: Installing Google Input Tools on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Google Input Tools icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Google Input Tools on Google Chrome:
1. After installation, you need to add scripts/keyboards of desired language. To do so, click on the Google Input Tool extension and select “Extension Options“.
2. To add desired language, click on the desired language and click on the side arrow to add it.
3. To start using the language, click on the Google Input Tools and select the language. To add keyboard, choose the language with keyboard icon.
4. To use handwriting, use option with pencil icon.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Google Input Tools from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.