Focus 45 is an extension for Google Chrome which prevents you from being distracted when working on web. With one click, you can achieve 45 minutes of ZEN mode. In case of necessity, you deactivate for 5 minutes by entering the provided code. It is Promodoro technique on Google Chrome. Other features include, customizable blacklisted sites, changing the length of timer.
HOW TO: Installing Focus 45 on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Focus 45 icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Focus 45 on Google Chrome:
1. To initiate the Focus 45, just click (left mouse button) on the Focus 45 icon which is at top right side of the browser. By default, facebook, twitter, YouTube, stumbleupon, reddit, gmail, outlook are block. When you try to access these website, this message is shown.
2. In case you need to access the website, type the give code, the extension gives you five minutes to view the website.
3. To customize the timings, click on the settings.
4. To edit the blacklisted sites, click on the Focus 45 icon which is at top right side of the browser.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.