Ever stumbled upon a YouTube video which you wanted to watch right away without having patience to sign-in (may be, you don’t want your Google account to record your history) ? I present you a solution for above problem with an add-on for Mozilla Firefox. With Ageless for YouTube (funny name), you can watch age restricted YouTube videos with one extra click. Note: This add-on will not work for videos where the uploader has disabled playback on other websites.
HOW TO: Installing Ageless for YouTube on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Ageless for YouTube installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Ageless for YouTube doesn’t require restart to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Ageless for YouTube on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be greeted with welcome page.
2. So, next time you encounter a YouTube video which asks you to sign-in for watch video, just right-click on the video and select “Watch age restricted videos on YouTube“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Ageless for YouTube from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.