HOW TO: Installing No Scroll Bars Please on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, No Scroll Bars Please message pop up appears at upper left corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using No Scroll Bars Please on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation, you will notice no scroll bars.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove No Scroll Bars Please from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the No Scroll Bars Please to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.