Session Buddy is an extension for Google Chrome which helps your to mange multi tabs without cluttering, thus optimizing your productivity. Acting as session manager, Session Buddy will let you see all the opened tabs from one place. Other features includes saving and restoring tabs, recover tabs in case of browser crash, organize links and search with keywords, export links to variety of text formats and create sessions from list of URLs.
HOW TO: Installing Session Buddy on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Session Buddy icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Session Buddy on Google Chrome:
1. To open Session Buddy manager, click on Session Buddy icon which should be located at top right side of the browser.
2. To save a session (current tabs which are open), click on the Session Buddy icon and click on the save icon (see below pictures).
3. To restore, click on the icon (see below).
4. Click on the gear icon, to export/import the URLs in text formats, and to play with Session Buddy options.
5. Session Buddy keyboard shortcuts.
6. Session Buddy general settings.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Session Buddy from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.