Open Multiple Links With One Click in Chrome With Linkclump.
Linkclump is an extension for Google Chrome which will help you open multiple link with one click, at once. It is easy and simple to use, drag and select the links. One thing which lacks with this extension is that its inability to open links which are in text format. Other features includes copying the links to keyboards or saving to bookmarks, smart select (open important links), auto scroll, delaying the time to open/close tabs.
HOW TO: Installing Linkclump on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Linkclump icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Linkclump on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation, new tab with Linkclump tutorial pops up.
2. Selecting multiple links with Linkclump.
3. Linkclump, adjusting preferences.
4. Adding new Action.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Linkclump from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.