Customize Scrollbar In Chrome With Rescroller
Rescroller is an extension for Google Chrome which allows it users to customize the looks of scroll bar within Google Chrome. You can customize the looks with the provided Graphical User Interface (GUI), or if you have some website coding knowledge, write your own custom CSS to customize scroll bars manually. You even have an option to whitelist the sites which you would like to override scrollbar styling.
HOW TO: Installing Rescroller on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Rescroller icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Rescroller on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation, new tab with Rescroller settings will open.
2. My scrollbar after some customization.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Rescroller from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.