How To Apply Themes To Facebook Chat (Desktop).
Facebook Chat Platinum is an extension for Google Chrome which lets its user apply themes to Facebook Chat, the instant messenger for desktop. The Facebook themes for chat comes with limited themes, and some of them are not that good. The themes for facebook chat includes some popular cars like Porsche, Lamborghini, Merz, Cats, TMNT, Obama, Hello Kitty ………
Language support: English.
Home page: FunnerApps
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing Facebook Themes For Chat (Facebook Chat Platinum) on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Facebook Chat Platinum icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Applying Facebook Themes For Chat Using Facebook Chat Platinum For Chrome:
1. After successful installation go to Chrome’s extensions manager, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar. Search for Facbook Chat Platinum extension and click on Options.
2. Click on first “Edit”, for Messenger Theme Settings.
3. Choose your desired theme and click Save.
4. To apply facebook theme for chat, go to facebook page and refresh (F5).
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Facebook Themes for Chat:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Facebook Chat Platinum to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.