Listen Music For Free From Last.fm With Chrome Extension.
Wouldn’t be great if you could listen to music direct from the browser without opening specific website(s). What if you could listen from Last.fm itself? Cool, isn’t it? Looks like now it’s possible. A guy name Arestov has created an extension for Chrome from which you can listen music directly from Last.fm without opening it specifically.
HOW TO: Installing Last.fm free music player on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Last.fm free music player icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Last.fm free music player on Google Chrome:
1. Initially, you need to integrate Last.fm page with extension, to do so click on the suggested pages or you yourself can visit last.fm to integrate the page. Click on any track to integrate (temporary sync) with the extension.
2. You need to grant special permission to scrobble or favorite a track.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Last.fm free music player from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Last.fm free music player to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.