Mind The Time, Keeping An Eye On Time Spent On Firefox.
If you ask a successful person what is the most valuable thing one should ever waste, his/her answer definitely would be time. Time, which doesn’t for anyone, runs very fast when you are enjoying, and crawls like snail in unpleasant state. Enough of philosophy :D, lets start getting a sense how you are spending time on Internet. Mind The Time is an addon for Mozilla Firefox which keeps an eye on the time you spend on the web. You can now have statistical insights how much, where you spend most of your time on Internet. Lets explore how we can use Mind the Time on Firefox.
How To Install Mind the Time on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Mind the Time installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. Mind the Time doesn’t require restart to activate the add-on on Firefox.
How To Use Mind the Time on Mozilla Firefox:
1. You can find the detail explanation about using Mind the Time’s option page. Some key take aways. The data is stored locally and deleted after 70 days.
2. Some of the features include setting reminder messages, white list option, come with time ticker.
3. To view Stats, click on Mind the Time button which should be located at top right side of the browser. Click on “Show Summary Page“.
4. For preferences (options), goto Firefox Addon’s manager and search for “Mind the Time” under Extensions. Click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Mind the Time from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.