Scan and Find Email IDs From Current Website With One Click.
Email Hunter is a service provider which helps you find the email addresses from the current visiting website with just one click. If you interested in sales and marketing, this service is what you shouldn’t ignore. With Email Hunter’s Chrome extension, you can scan email addresses with just one click. Email Hunter provides 200 searches per month for free, if you want to search more, you need to pay. Have doubts? Head over to this page.
Note: Account required to make use this services. No social accounts sign in available.
HOW TO: Installing Email Hunter on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Email Hunter icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Email Hunter on Google Chrome:
1. User needs to create an account if they want to start using Email Hunter service.
2. After sign up and sign in, head to website where you would like to scan the list of email addresses and click on Email Hunter button, which should be at top right side of the browser.
It even show you the sources from where the addresses can be found, validation.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Email Hunter from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.