Earth View from Google Earth is an extension by Google Which lets you experience the beauty of earth every time you open a new tab in Google Chrome. The images display by Earth View are satellite image from Google Earth.
Installing Earth View Extension on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Earth View icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
Using Earth View on Google Chrome:
1. If you aren’t using any new tab extension, then you should starting satellite images from Google Earth every time you open a new tab.
2. Saving the image, more option at top right side.
3. To share the image, check out top right side.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Earth View from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.