Add “Undo Close Tab” Button in Mozilla Firefox.
I am pretty sure that there were times when you have accidentally closed tabs which you intend not to. If you are geek, I am pretty sure that you even know how to open that accidentally closed tabs, but, for those who are not, and doesn’t use much of keyboard while browsing, this Firefox extension will help.
HOW TO: Installing Undo Close Tab on Mozilla Firefox:
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Add” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
4. On successful installation, Undo Close Tab greets with successful installation pop-up. Click “Ok”.
HOW TO: Using Undo Close Tab on Mozilla Firefox:
1. It is as simple as clicking the Undo Button which is at top right side of the browser. Click to re-open the last closed tab.
2. If you wish to open the recently closed tab, right click on the Undo Close Tab to see the links which were recently closed. Select to open the new tab.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Undo Close Tab from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
PS: Key board short cut to open last close tab is “Ctrl”+”Shift”+T.