Make Browsing Experience Positive For Kids with Wonder #ChooseKind.
Wonder #ChooseKind is an extension for Google Chrome which is inspired by the movie WONDER which replace the abusive content with positive and uplifting content. So with ChooseKind, now you can make your and your kids browsing experience a positive one. This extension can be useful to those who face online bullying as well. Kindly share with those who is need of it. Let us explore how it can be used.
HOW TO: Installing ChooseKind on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a ChooseKind icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using ChooseKind on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation of ChooseKind, to enable it, Click on the space suit icon. You need to sign in with your google account in order to use this extension.
2. After finishing sign up, you have three mode of censor words, KIND, KINDER, and KINDEST.
3. Here is Wonder #ChooseKind in action with KINDEST MODE.
I see that it even cover (not censor) words like “Shit”, “Moron” etc.,
4. You even have option to disable the covered content just by hovering mouse over the content and click “Show”.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.