Privacy Badger, a Smart Adblock for Firefox?
Most of the internet users are now concerned about their online privacy, thanks to social media activism. To protect you online privacy, Browsers Add-on is going to introduced Privacy Badger, an adblock for Firefox. This add-on is developed by Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Here is how Privacy Badger works, PB sends Do No Track header and checks the likelihood you being tracked on multiple websites, if being track, PB blocks your request from being sent to the tracker domain.
Red = Block the tracker.
Yellow = Badger do not send cookies to the tracker.
Green = You are not being tracked.
HOW TO: Installing Privacy Badger on Mozilla Firefox:
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Add” to continue installation, Cancel it to abort.
4. On successful installation, you can notice Privacy Badger icon at top right side of browser, and you will redirected to welcome/tutorial page.
HOW TO: Using Privacy Badger on Mozilla Firefox:
1. By default, you are set to use Privacy Badger, if you taker over control of settings, click on Privacy Badger icon which on top right, and then click on the gear icon for settings.
2. Here is look at Privacy Badger panel for Mozilla Firefox.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Privacy Badger from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt” keyboard button, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.