Run Telegram™ Messenger on Desktop.
Hello Browser, today Browsers Addon is going to show you how to use Telegram Messenger on you Desktop. Telegram™ is a popular Messaging App across various platform which rivals with the industries major like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger. Kindly note that currently we are exploring how to use the Telegram Messenger on desktop in Mozilla Firefox, other browsers will be explored later.
If you are an avid Telegram™ user, than you might be aware that there exists an official web version of Telegram™ app, why chose over the existing one? Below are the few reason why Browsers Addon suggest you to use Desktop Messenger for Telegram™ over the current web based version.
- Easy, quick to reach and use.
- Low bandwidth usage, uses JSON communication
- Notification badge, you know when some actions happens in your Telegram account.
- Uses official Telegram API.
This extension is developed by Elen Norphen, and is supported for Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
HOW TO: Installing Desktop Messenger for Telegram™ on Mozilla Firefox:
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Add” to continue installation, Cancel it to abort.
4. On successful installation, you will notice a Telegram button at top right side of the browser, and you will be re-directed to addon web page.
HOW TO: Using Desktop Messenger for Telegram™ on Mozilla Firefox:
1. It is as simple as using the web based Telegram Messenger client. Click on the Telegram button, and start using it.
2. You see notifications when ever there is some activity related to your messaging feed.
3. You have the same options to suit your needs.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Desktop Messenger for Telegram™ from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt” keyboard button, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.